If you’ve always dreamed of being your own boss, it’s time to bring that dream to its fruition. The world of ATMs awaits. There are a handful of steps that need to be taken to become an ATM entrepreneur. One of those is to set up your LLC.
Things to Consider
The longer it takes to set up your LLC, the further you are from actually making money. Two things come into play when talking about setting up your ATM entrepreneur LLC. Time and money. We are going to show you how to set up your LLC as inexpensively and as quickly as possible.
What Does LLCs Stand For?
The letters LLC stand for “limited liability corporation” or “limited liability company”. It’s a business entity right. Why do you want an LLC? Basically, you want to protect your assets. An LLC creates a separate entity to protect your assets so if anything happens, it’s the business’ responsibility.
Methods of Setting Up Your LLC
Though, if you wanted to, you could have an attorney set up your LLC, but that would be an expensive venture. You’re starting your own ATM entrepreneurship to make money, not spend it unnecessarily. A CPA could also help you with it but, again, you’re spending money you don’t need to.
There are various websites that can also be used to set up an LLC.
Some of these may be good ideas for some people, but we are going to concentrate on affordability and saving time.
How to Set Up Your LLC
At ATM Together, we recommend using incfile.com. It’s the fastest, most recommended way to start.
Another important piece of information is the NAICS code you’ll need to start your business. It’s 522320. The number is a classification for your business when you’re getting into ATMs.
If you already have an LLC, you will likely be able to expand it to include your ATM business. Feel free to speak with one of our ATM Together team members about the specifics.
Let’s Get Started
Go to incfile.com to set up your LLC. Here are some things you’ll need to know or fill in on the form:
- What’s the name of your business? (be creative)
- Where will your business be located? (the state your business will be located in)
- The names of all the people who will be included in the business. (these are your members)
- You’ll need to decide on a “package”. Choose the “silver” package. It’s the most affordable. It will help save money on your filing fee.
- You’ll need to provide all your contact information.
- You want to decide how you will refer to your business – choosing “LLC” is the easiest.
- You’ll need to provide a brief description of your business purpose. (example: To provide ATM services in the state of California)
- The NAICS code – 522320.
- Designate how your company will be managed. (see options on LLC form)
- Company address. (your home address or use a virtual business address for privacy – which may come at a cost) FYI, you’re not allowed to use a PO Box.
- Check “assign registered agent” or decide if you’d like to act as your own.
- Opt for electronic delivery.
For further information about filling in the form for your LLC, speak to us at ATM Together.
ATM Together – We’ll Help You Set up Your ATM LLC
Don’t worry if you’re still unsure about how to set up your LLC or any of the other steps involved in becoming your own ATM boss. The ATM Together team is here for you. We will offer instruction, guidance, advice, encouragement, and more to help set you up as an ATM entrepreneur. We’ll introduce you to buying ATMs, where to locate them, and the entire process involved in owning and operating ATMs.
Don’t spend one more day working for someone else. Contact us for information about starting your ATM business.