It’s time to stop working hard for some unappreciative CEO and start making your investments work hard for you. It’s time to set your own hours. It’s time to spend more time with your family and friends, rather than grinding away at 40 to 50 hours per week, making money for someone else.
With this ATM blueprint plan, you can begin the process of becoming an ATM entrepreneur.
Your Game Plan
You can start an ATM business either as a sideline or, eventually, your main source of income. It’s up to you. Run one machine, a couple of machines, or an entire fleet.
Realistically speaking, you could eventually be making 100K a year from the ATM business. That means you’ll be making $8333 monthly or $278 daily. The important thing is to make it happen.
Let’s Break That Down
Are you thinking, “Those numbers are unrealistic.”? Shortly, we’ll show you a breakdown to make them a little more believable. You’ll see that $278 per day is a doable number.
If one machine is good, more are better, right? How can you afford more machines? Here’s how.
A Breakdown of ATM Costs
How much does it cost to purchase a new ATM?
- Average cost of an ATM is $2200.
- Let’s say you want to go all in and purchase 20 of them. That’s $44,000.
- Let’s get crazy. Say you wanted to buy 30 ATMs; it would be $66,000.
How Can You Afford More Machines?
You can start with one machine and go from there. Here’s how to get the money you need for more machines (unless you have an investor):
- Let’s say you average 5 transactions per day at your single ATM. Multiply five transactions per 30 days. That’s 150 transactions monthly.
- Let’s say you tag on a three-dollar surcharge to each transaction. Multiply the 150 transactions from above by your three-dollar surcharge. That’s $450 monthly per ATM.
- To purchase another machine, if you devoted all of the money you make to a savings account with which to purchase your next ATM, you could afford another machine in under five months (2200÷450).
I Want to Make $100,000 per Year!
Okay, a goal is a good thing to have. Let’s say your goal is to make $100,000 annually. Using the information above regarding transactions per day, surcharges, etc., you would need to make $8333 per month. If you can make that per month, divided by your $450 monthly, that equals between 18 and 20 ATMs.
Example: 19 machines times $450 per month times 12 months equals $102,000. You’ve just exceeded your goal.
Important Thing to Remember
Location is everything. One of the most important decisions you will make is where to locate your ATMs. The location must be cash driven and experience impressive foot traffic. If you need advice as to where to place your ATM, the ATM Together team will be happy to advise you.
You Have Your Plan, It’s Time to Start Earning Passive Income
Stop earning money for someone else and make your way toward having your investments make money for you. You can earn passive income by becoming an ATM entrepreneur.
By working with the ATM Together team, you’ll be instructed, advised, encouraged, and guided through the entire process – from beginning to end. We’ll discuss with you the finer points of purchasing ATMs, where to locate them, processing concerns, and all the ins and outs of owning and operating ATMs.
We will leave no stone unturned.
Contact us today to find out more about becoming your own boss. Don’t wait another moment to start your new ATM business.