Do you feel like you’re trapped in a dead-end job? Are you tired of working for someone else? Would you like to spend less time working and more time with your family and friends? Have you always wanted to be in business for yourself?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of those questions, it’s time to change careers with an ATM business. Drop that 9 to 5 grind and get involved in a business that brings in passive income. Stop putting in 40 to 50 hours for someone else. Start putting more of the money you work for into your own pocket.
Starting Your Own Business
If you have tried numerous other pursuits to bring in cash because you’re tired of working for someone else, or you haven’t pursued other avenues of employment but have now decided it would be a good move, think about ATM entrepreneurship. The money you make is yours. It’s not going to a big corporation, there isn’t a manager who’s getting paid five times your salary – it’s your business, it’s your money.
Forget about 9 to 5 – work the hours that work best for you. What’s more, your investment does the work. Passive income is one of the biggest benefits of owning and operating ATMs.
Starting, Funding, and Scaling Your ATM Business
- You need to set up an LLC.
- Next, you will need to set up a business bank account.
- You have to decide on your network/processing company. Make sure you don’t sign any contracts. Don’t fall for a “discounted ATM price” just to have a disreputable business get their money from you some other way.
- Prospect the best location or locations for your ATM machine or machines.
- Personal savings can be used to purchase your ATM. But don’t feel like you can’t be an entrepreneur because you don’t have extra money lying around.
- Business credit cards can be used to purchase your first ATM. Consider the American Express Blue Cash business credit card. It’s highly recommended among ATM entrepreneurs. It comes with numerous perks.
- Funding can come from other areas as well, including ATM Together. Restrictions apply.
- Investors = vault cash: Let’s say you find an investor. Keep it simple. Use the cash they have, that they’re going to invest, as your vault cash. That’s cash you actually put inside your ATM and get back every single day. You split the surcharge fees.
- Networking = good locations: Your network is your net worth. You can get a good 90% of your locations through referrals and networking.
- Sales team = client acquisition and closing: You might need a sales team if you find your business growing exponentially. So they’re driven to find good locations for you, pay them a commission. Give them bonuses if they’re deserved. Take good care of them.
- Leadership = how fast your company grows: Train your team. Nurture your team. Your team will only be as educated, capable, and productive as you, their leader.
It’s Time to Change Careers and Become an ATM Entrepreneur!
It’s time to stop working 9 to 5 for someone who doesn’t appreciate it, for an income that could be put to shame by owning your own ATM business. If you want to spend more time with family and friends, and less time working hard. Work smart – an ATM entrepreneurship is just what you need.
What’s more, the ATM Together team will make it as easy as possible. We will help you figure out how to buy your ATM machines, talk about the best locations for them, talk to you about owning and operating ATMs, and give you all the guidance and advice you need in any and all other areas.
Ask us any questions you may have about your new ATM business. Contact us for information.